We’re open! But to protect our employees and guests, please note the following:
- Our office is still closed to the public until further notice. We will conduct all transactions over the phone and by debit/credit card. If you are unable to pay with a credit/debit card, please call us at 707-693-8797. We will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate “touchless” transactions.
- Our sites are open for reservations.
- All bathrooms and showers are closed.
- Our dump station is now open.
- The Fitness Center is closed.
- Ice and miscellaneous sales are on hold until we can open the office.
- The laundry facilities are open, and quarters are available via a pass-thru in the office.
Due to the current purple tier, we cannot allow non-essential occupancy of our tent cabins. Therefore, unless your stay is related to essential work, all leisure related stays must be cancelled until the current restrictions are lifted.
Due to the current purple tier, we are not renting out the clubhouse until Solano County moves to a less restrictive tier.
Please note that we are still maintaining and operating the park. We care about your safety and our employee’s safety. As such, all employees are continually cleaning our facilities. If you need to reach us for maintenance requests or questions or really anything at all, please call! We are in the office and paying attention to the park. We have a dedicated team of maintenance professionals, and we look forward to serving you.
If you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been ordered to quarantine, please do not enter our facility. While RV’s are standalone structures, we are a fairly dense community and not equipped for large scale quarantine conditions.